Brightsider Art

Art and photography by Helen

Saturday, March 11, 2006



EDM Challenge 57

Here's a scan of my journal page for the EDM challenge 57. This is the first drawing that I've specifically sat down to do to meet a challenge. I picked this frame out of the twenty that decorate our lounge (that's not counting the rest of the house!) because our trip to Iceland was so special.

Big thanks to all the lovely people who have left comments on my Illustration Friday butterfly, you've not only made me blush but made me feel very welcome too, it's lovely.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue Seibert said...

This is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

12:29 am  
Blogger Jen said...

Hi,

Your frame is gorgeous. I love your camera too - the cross hatching works very well.
Jen

12:41 am  
Blogger Laureline said...

You are the only person I've seen who has drawn your framed piece at an angle. Good for you! I'll be coming back to check your blog regularly---your work is lovely.
Laur(elines)

1:41 am  
Blogger Shelly McC said...

Very nice work. Love the perspective.

4:53 am  
Blogger Karen Winters said...

The dimensional aspect of your frame makes it especially nice. Excellent perspective. Thanks for participating and sharing.

Karen
http://www.karensblog.com

5:03 am  
Blogger Teri said...

I love the creative way you tipped your frame. Great job.

4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home